I'm here to support you in your healing from anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, emotional eating... and everything in between.
Sessions are individualized to best enhance your recovery. Topics often discussed:
- Planning meals and snacks
- Discussing how emotions are linked to your eating habits
- Introducing fear foods
- Transitioning to intuitive eating in later stages of recovery
I believe our body is born with the wisdom to help us find happiness and wellness; we simply need to stop and listen to it.
Let's chat about:
- Listening to hunger and fullness cues
- Letting go of the diet mentality
- Making peace with food and finding food freedom
- Finding joy in eating
- Learning mindful eating skills
My varied background means I am well equipped to support you through various conditions.
- Eating for a healthy heart
- Help with bowel issues, such as IBS
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles
- Gluten-free diet for Celiac Disease
- Introduction to solids
- Picky eating
How Does It Work?
At my office: 120 Eglinton Ave E, Suite 800, Toronto, ON. Steps away from Eglinton Station.
Available to client in most Canadian provinces (contact me for more information)
Good to Know
- Sessions are always adapted to fit your specific needs and goals
- I provide you with resources, guidance and support
- Always 100% non diet, body positive and HAES® friendly
- Je parle français aussi!
- Initial assessment & follow-up sessions (60 minutes): $100
I also offer packages. Contact me for more information.
Pay What You Can
I understand the cost of my services can be unaffordable for many. In order to make my services more accessible, I reserve certain "Pay What You Can" spots for clients who struggle with disordered eating and do not have dietitian insurance coverage. Contact me for more information.