As an eating disorder dietitian, I'm here to support you to heal from anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, emotional eating... and everything in between. No diagnosis required.
Sessions are individualized to best enhance your recovery. Topics often discussed:
- Planning meals and snacks
- Discussing how emotions are linked to your eating habits
- Introducing fear foods
- Transitioning to intuitive eating in later stages of recovery
I believe we are born with the wisdom to nourish our body; we simply need to stop and listen to it.
Let's chat about:
- Listening to hunger and fullness cues
- Letting go of the diet mentality
- Making peace with food and finding food freedom
- Finding joy in eating
- Learning mindful eating skills
I can support you to make peace with food while managing various health conditions, including:
- Digestive issues, such as IBS, constipation, bloating, etc.
- Loss of your period (amenorrhea)
- Bone health
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
I offer in person sessions at FairMarc Psychology Centre:
Fairmarc Psychology Centre
658 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M4J
For more information, please contact Josée or the intake coordinator: email@example.com
For those who prefer chatting from the comfort of their home or who are not based in Toronto, I offer sessions by phone or video to people in most Canadian provinces.
Contact me for more information.
Good to Know
- Sessions are always adapted to fit your specific needs and goals
- I provide you with resources, guidance and support
- I strive to be weight inclusive and use a HAES® approach
- Some insurance companies provide reimbursement when seeing dietitians. If you have private insurance, you can contact them to see if your plan covers Registered Dietitians.
- J'ai grandi au Québec, et je parle français aussi!
- IN PERSON @ FairMarc Psychology Centre - $130 (50-60 minutes)
- VIRTUAL - $100 (60 minutes)
Pay What You Can
I understand the cost of my services can be unaffordable for many. In order to make my services more accessible, I reserve certain "Pay What You Can" spots for clients who struggle with disordered eating and do not have dietitian insurance coverage.
This applies only to VIRTUAL sessions. Contact me for more information.